Mease aluminum IC shroud is installed

JCSTTA

USAF
Very good looking piece, can't say enough about the quality on it. The only issue with the install was, I had to drop the sway bar mounts on the front to get it to go in. Took about 10/15 minutes to get it all buttoned up. Here are some installed pics, including one that show its the adjustments on it. It does sit low but I'll just have to get use to. Recommend for anyone missing one or wanting to hang on to a good factory one.

http://www.team3rdgen.com/modules.p...lery&file=index&include=view_album.php&page=5

Looks good, I'll have to pick one up...mine is shot.

Though since I have a regular GTA I have to figure out what to do about the sway bar issue since the TTA one sits lower due to the IC shroud...

Jeff,

That new scoop looks real good :)

Have you measured the distance from the ground to the bottom of the scoop? My stock scoop is approx. 3.5 inches above the ground.

Originally posted by fly89gta
Looks good, I'll have to pick one up...mine is shot.

Though since I have a regular GTA I have to figure out what to do about the sway bar issue since the TTA one sits lower due to the IC shroud...
I can help with that one.

Since I had to drop the sway bar on my TTA I noticed that it uses a spacer between the mounts and the frame. Probally about 3/8 or so thick. Though it was weird so I looked at my GTA and it doesn't have them. Just fab up some spacers and you'll be ready to rock.:D