mease performance

I,m not sure what else to do my feedback on keith is not postive he has my money on a deal from over three mos. ago said part was ready to ship in jan. and I still have not recieved , so with that said i would tell anyone to watch there dealins with keith. I know most on this board know this ,but had to vent my anger I took this deal on to cover a deal for keith where he done a customer and friend of mine wrong, so tryin to do the right thing I took care of the customer lose and took on the money owed with keith . I STILL HAVE NO PRODUCT AND NO RETURN CALLS !

this is not a bashin thread just a true statment!

p.s. any one in keiths area that knows him pls have him contact me asap has i am waiting on this part to get my car goin .

RANDY ALEXANDER

Randy, I hope U get some kind of restitution from Keith, But I kindly doubt it. One day Keith will get what he deserves. All you can do is wait.
Bubba Nicholson

I had the same problem as you, emailed me back stating that he sent it, then one day, 3 months later it finally arrived! This was for one of his intercoolers. Not sure what changed his mind but I got it, just havent had time to put it on yet. Hope everything works out for you!

argh... :(

Gimme your name and info and ill check status and we'll get her out.

This is the only time I will say this so all MPE inquisitors listen up:

I check this forum thing once every 2 weeks, if that, for people having 'issues' with my brother. All i can say is that you must have patience... i've known him for lots o years and he is not going to rip you off purposely and isnt sitting in the shop bustin his ass all night n morning building parts that he keeps so that he can rip people off - its just not like that - things just get backlogged. His products and parts are all handmade and have a quality that is unrivaled anywhere else... downside: they take time. If your waiting a product, give me a shout at my personal email address: spoolinup@gmail.com and i will resolve whatever weird problems are goin on. I will even call you, if you want to talk to a real person instead of this text mess, which i sorta dislike anyway.

86grandnat: he didnt change his mind about it... he just got to your part in the line and made it.

turbo87lim: Im sorry your :mad: and want violence or sumin stemming from some greivance, but you can't please everyone in any business. What keith deserves is a little break from the stress of trying to output 100's quality products with 100's of people wanting thier products instantly --- if you guys havent figured out my brother's shipping habits ... wow. :) Truth is, people want thier stuff faster than he can make em. If he was building one or two ICs a day... exclusively... then everybody would be on time. Fact of the matter is, keith takes pride in the parts he builds and doesnt trust his name to any others welding and fabbing under his name. American made baby!

Bweavy: Funny... i need to laugh more.

When you do get your part, you will forget all about this crap and be stunned by its quality and enjoy the fact that your car is now faster. This past week he's had a family demand but i talked to him tonite and we'll be back down workin in shop tommorow... ill let him know the situation here and hopefully get back uptodate.

Phil - bash me if you want - if it makes you feel better - just dont die early of a heart attack over a late package.

Phil, I don't know you, nor do you know me. But I thought your brother & I were pretty good friends. I do not wish anything bad to happen to Keith, I wish him the very best this world has to offer. All I want is what is owed to me. I also believe that a phone call to Randy would be in order. We don't ask for much, just a little of respect. As far as your brothers craftmanship, it is absolutely impecable, the best I have ever seen, as I have purchased 2 IC's from Keith, and 2 SM plenums. Please don't mistake my intentions, I am a firm believer in "What goes around, Comes around".:)
Bubba Nicholson