You can type here any text you want

Midwest Meet Dates Poll

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Midwest Meet Date Poll

• Aug. 7

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Aug. 14

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Aug. 21

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well Tom, the Chicago Chapter is have the Midwest Challenge on the week of August 21st so it has to be either August 7th or 15th. I would say the 7th so that we are not gone for two weeks in a row for those of us that wants to attend both events. I will say August 7th.

Prasad:cool:

I hope 8/14 works out. I got a local car show on 8/7 and I'm going to the Woodward Dream cruise in Detriot 8/21.

I hope 8/14 works out. I got a local car show on 8/7 and I'm going to the Woodward Dream cruise in Detriot 8/21.

Hey Mike it was good seeing you on Saturday, man you cars looks bad ass. I am game for the 14th too. Hey since this is on the SOUTH SIDE make sure you bring both of your cars. i dont care if you have to tow one there!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hey Mike it was good seeing you on Saturday, man you cars looks bad ass. I am game for the 14th too. Hey since this is on the SOUTH SIDE make sure you bring both of your cars. i dont care if you have to tow one there!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks Prasad, it was good seeing you guys too. Always a good time, I prefer the 14th but if it's the 7th. I'll do some juggling, hoping it' s not the 21st.

PS. Do you have a tow bar for a Regal in all those parts at the Farm? ;)

Should we add July 31st to the poll? We want to have it the day the most people can show up.

Nope, July 31 is the BPG event in Columbus, OH. Keep the dates you have - if August is what works for the rest, then so be it. I thought we were going with the other July dates, and those would have worked for us. But we're only 2 people, so go with what the others vote on.

Im hoping for ANYTIME after August 9th... I will be traveling all summer and finally get home on the 9th. The 21st would be AWESOME... nothing like a car meet for my birthday ! :) If its after Aug 9th... I WILL BE THERE ! Thanks to all who are arranging this meet ! Im looking forward to meeting everyone !

Need to wrap this date up...So Persad, R.Diaz, Jeramy,Mike, Loyd, Gngal,Tom, Paul,and anyone else I missed, Call Your GN buddy tell them to vote so we can put this one on our calendar.

The 14th has been decided upon. So a little recap it will take place at 5860w 111th st. Chicago Ridge Il. Also I have gotten the thumbs up on the pig roast that will be cooked by a few friends of mine at just the cost of the pig and anything that needs to be bought, coal, gas, ect....

Is everybody on board with this so I can officially book the hall. There will be no charge from the hall for the use of the facilities, but I don't feel right not giving something. I'm thinking of setting up donation fund for the use of the hall. Is that cool with everybody? What do you guys think?

Is there anybody that wants to step up and take care of organizing the extra things such as eating utensils, drinks, other food, chairs, tables ect....
Maybe some t-shirts? OK GUYS LETS GET THIS FIGURED OUT.

The 14th has been decided upon. So a little recap it will take place at 5860w 111th st. Chicago Ridge Il. Also I have gotten the thumbs up on the pig roast that will be cooked by a few friends of mine at just the cost of the pig and anything that needs to be bought, coal, gas, ect....

Is everybody on board with this so I can officially book the hall. There will be no charge from the hall for the use of the facilities, but I don't feel right not giving something. I'm thinking of setting up donation fund for the use of the hall. Is that cool with everybody? What do you guys think?

Is there anybody that wants to step up and take care of organizing the extra things such as eating utensils, drinks, other food, chairs, tables ect....
Maybe some t-shirts? OK GUYS LETS GET THIS FIGURED OUT.

Tom let us know how much to pitch in. Thanks again Tom for stepping up. This is going to be great!!!!!!!

I spoke with the fellas who will be doing the pig and they said that $150-$200 will cover the pig roast that includes the hog and the charcoal.

Prassad, it depends on how many people are going to show up that will dictate the $.
What do you guys feel is a fair price. I figure we just come up with amount per person and what ever extra is left after the pig is payed for goes toward the hall. Also maybe a raffle or split the pot to keep the cost down. Come on guys lets here those ideas!

Dang. Another year where the dates don't work. Last year was the first time it wasn't scheduled on a weekend where I was busy. This year I have one weekend free in July and one in August, unfortunately not of those were picked.

David
87GN

Back