You can type here any text you want

Milwaukee Area Tune

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

richburke03

Hey guys I'm looking for 4 people interested in chipping in to have Cal Hartline fly up here and tune our cars. I'm hoping to do it in the next two months. Im guessing it will be around 350-400 a car including Cal's fee and the dyno rental. If your interested let me know.

richburke03 said:
Hey guys I'm looking for 4 people interested in chipping in to have Cal Hartline fly up here and tune our cars. I'm hoping to do it in the next two months. Im guessing it will be around 350-400 a car including Cal's fee and the dyno rental. If your interested let me know.

Any date in mind yet

I just want to get 4 serious people locked in and plan on a day that works for Cal and everyone else.

I local in Waukesha I would if you got a date and how much. I real close to the guys at Late Model Throttle and we could go there!

Let me know.

You guys will not regret it. Just took my car out and it's nuts. Cal knows what he is doing.

I would be and and my friend. What could we do for price?

And we can go to LMT for dynoing the cars!

Cal told me he will do 5 cars in one day. Depends how much late model throttle will charge us to use the dyno for the day. Im guessing it will be between 325-375 for each person. Second I need 4 solid people interested so if you in for sure let me know. If anyone backs out at the last minute the price for the rest for us will go up. Once I get 4 confirmed people we can start trying to figure out a date that works for everyone.

I left a vm for a friend of mine with a SII and a T/A car and I'm sure he'll want to do at least one of them. I'm subscribed to this thread now, and I'll post yes or no for sure tomorrow. That's a good price though for a tune.

I'm sure its going to be difficult to make everyones schedule work. Not sure how fast you guys are planning on doing this but I'd like to convert to E85 before Cal comes in. With hockey tournaments and everything else I have going on it looks like May 25th would be great for me. Just throwing it out there. richburke, let me know your thoughts and if you have anything tentative yet.
Thanks

Ok we got 3 guys and we need at least 2 more for Cal to come. Cost about $450-$500 for each car to have him tune for us and use the dyno.

Looking in June so let "richburke03" know ASAP or me. Come on guys! Lets get Cal up here!!!

I am not sure if he works on the Extender Extreme Chips....BUT I bet if you PM Cal he will let you know!

Here is his user name: HighPSI

Gents I spoke with cal last night. He stated that cars running the stock ecm are very primitive and its probably not worth the money to have him tune it. I don't think its gonna happen

Gents I spoke with cal last night. He stated that cars running the stock ecm are very primitive and its probably not worth the money to have him tune it. I don't think its gonna happen

Sorry to hear this. Plane ticket was actually very cheap at $275 and dyno was real cheap too.
As far as the stock ecm, primitive is probably too strong of a word. What I meant was that it isn't very cost effective to have me tune a stock ecm with it's capabilities

I bet Cal will give us a hell of a deal if we all buy a FAST XFI. It sounds super simple to install and will only take less than an hour.

Cal, I want to do this. Are you aware of any other tune session set up with in a couple hundred miles from Chicago? I'd be happy to make the drive. Otherwise I may have to try and set up another Chicago session.(I know you were just here)

Back