You can type here any text you want

MINT Colorado TTA For Sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Ambivalence Personifide

I made a deal....The new owner is sending Santa with a sleigh full of money this weekend. Santa has to land up on Pikes Peak to keep his reindeer cool. No problem.

Sad and pleased at the same time. Selling to a long time GN owner. I know he'll take good care of it and enjoy it too. I hope he's wearing sunglasses when he first sees it. She's a beauty :cool:

lee

P.S. The owner's kit is available.

Wish I could run in Razor's circle, but I'm too old ;)

Just temporarily not an owner of an LC2. I'll stick around here and help wherever I can. I'd like to own another TR or TTA someday. Have to build a new house first.

:cool:

There will be another TTA available....Just get yourself home to the USA safely.

I hold the job you and your compatriots are doing over there as an important and honorable endeavor. Thank you for your sacrifice :cool:

lee

She's gone....To a good home :(

A GN owner and boardmember, Ndhudshia, worked Friday and drove overnight From Las Vegas to Colorado Springs....Then turned around and trailered the TTA back to Las Vegas. :eek:

He said he can't wait until the engine blows, so he can build a serious race engine :eek:

Good luck Neel :cool: Neel did exactly what he said he'd do when he said he would....A prince among men :)

Nope...I got one here and I know another guy that lives by Bandimere that has one. Come to think of it, there is also another guy that has one that is pretty modded out....don't know where in Denver he lives, but he's out there!!!!

Back