You can type here any text you want

Missouri Buick Members?? St louis area

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JOHNDEEREGN

Staff member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Guys, I will be at the Husky Nozzle factory on Wednesday for an open house,,,, Pacific Mo. Anybody close? Its by St Louis.

hey ty, thats about a 1/4 mile from the house i grew up in.
every other wed evening i go over to the childrens hospital to sing/play for some of the kids with my acousitc. if you've never been toa childrens hospital, its a life changing experiance:frown: but you'd be welcome to come along, lol!
i'll probably be done around 1030 if you want to grab a beer, but i know thats pretty late, and its all the way down in the city. let me know next time your in town, i'm sure we could round up a few of us buick guys to get together

hey ty, thats about a 1/4 mile from the house i grew up in.
every other wed evening i go over to the childrens hospital to sing/play for some of the kids with my acousitc. if you've never been toa childrens hospital, its a life changing experiance:frown: but you'd be welcome to come along, lol!
i'll probably be done around 1030 if you want to grab a beer, but i know thats pretty late, and its all the way down in the city. let me know next time your in town, i'm sure we could round up a few of us buick guys to get together

Kick azz:biggrin: Your a good man for doing that with the kids, I have been to those hospitals before........

I come over a couple times a year, maybe we can hook up for a beer next time:biggrin:

I will be working in downtown St Louis tomorrow, should be done by 3:30, I will see if I can get out that way.

Bryan

I left Pacific about 4 pm, just got back to Kansas City tonight.

Maybe we can hook up next time Bryan.

Sorry to hear about your troubles in NC....:eek:

Let me know next time you are coming. I will take you for a few brews.

All in all the trip was still ok even though i never made it to the track. You going to BG?

Bryan

Let me know next time you are coming. I will take you for a few brews.

All in all the trip was still ok even though i never made it to the track. You going to BG?

Bryan

Yep, had a blast in BG last year and no shows scheduled for that week this year so my sons and I should be there:cool:

Ty

Damn....Just saw this post!

Let us know again and may be a few of us can hook up with you. There are a bunch of TR guys in STL. We have a strong club with 50+ members including the V8 guys.

Back