Mobile site question

buddy

I'm on the turbo buick app. Everytime I back out of a thread I was in, my screen locks up and it shuts down. Anybody have a clue?

Android is working like a champ!
Galaxy S4

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hmmm, thats a probably why then, The iOS platform has always worked flawlessly for me until the android guys were updated to to the new platform. Hmmmm. No but seriously I can't read a tread lately and then back out and go to another without being booted off, then having to reopen the app altogether and sometimes can't find that thread I was reading. Even happens when loading pics or going to web view, but seldom. I also can't find any resent info on the "signature problem" in the search history either.

You probably can't find the thread you were reading because it's not an unread post anymore.

The mobile app is a piece of crap. Literally crashes constantly for iphone, it goes days, no joke sometimes 4 day stretches where I can't log in. I try to back out of a thread and I know if it takes more than 1 full second it's working on crashing. Absolute piece of worthless crap.

Right you are^^^^^ as soon as I back out of this thread and "try" to continue scrolling down the unread topics, the screen will freeze for a few seconds, then it crashes