You can type here any text you want

Moran Billet Atomizer Injector Customers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KIRK_ADAMS

Hi everyone...My name is KIRK ADAMS and im trying to find pics of Racers using the Moran Billet Atomizer Injectors...We are trying to do some updates to his website and facebook page, and looking for pictures of customer rides and engines/engine bays...either post them here or email me @ zx12streetracer@aol.com

Thanx everyone

KIRK:cool:

They look like bad-ass injectors but I doubt theirs many Buick guys running these.

I think Jim Rock has them in his Buick.....
At 1 time Brad Brand at Atlanta Chassis Dyno had them. [Ford]

Only Buick guys I know running them are Gene Flurry and Jim Rock

I will see if i have a better picture of them.

DSCN0593.jpg

I will see if i have a better picture of them.

DSCN0593.jpg

That is just SWEET!!! Man you did a great job on that car!! You should be very proud of your workmanship!! Thanks that made my day AGAIN!! Mike:cool:

Now if i can make it run as good as it looks:biggrin:
It takes time to make things look like that as you well know..
Gene

While I try my best , honestly I believe that yours is above my tatent level!! I have the go fast mentality , but not the show car mentality. You seem to be blessed with both!! Anyway WOW!! Thanks Mike:cool:

Gene and MENTALity DO go in the same sentence.;) His car is top shelf. His car is one of the nicest cars I know, and it was built in a small garage/shop, not some huge shop that builds show cars. Gene did most of the work himself. He even "let" me help with it. That is sayin' something if Gene lets you even LOOK at his car. This year it'll back-up the looks with go. Just a few things left to sort out. I spent alot of time doing it his way, after trying it my way. We spent a LONG time trying to engineer the components. The parts I helped with came out acceptable after he had me "fix" them.('cept for the red Sharpie pen fiasco...................Now THAT was funny.)

I inadvertantly casued Gene to have a heart attack. I built the breather tanks and used a red Sharpie pen to mark things up (on one tank, the other I used blue, to keep them separated). Well, on the inside of the tank the red sharpie ink was still in there. After start-up he drained the tanks. Red colored moisture drained out of one side but not the other. He was also running water-wetter in his coolant system. So, put two and two together and you have a head gasket leaking. I stopped by the shop and we figured out what had happened. Never dawned on me (or him) that methanol fumes would dissolve red sharpie ink and make a red solution drain out the breathers. Learn somthin' new everyday. Next time I'll use green.;)

It takes time to make things look like that as you well know..
Gene

True, but it only took me about 5 minutes to make your perfect wiring look like a bunch of spaghetti :tongue:

POS you mean LOL
Its all art until it runs a good number Hehe
Cal i dont care if you take a fire axe to my wiring so long as it makes some power next time you come up Hehe Next time maybe it will live....
Ken your always welcome to work on my car so long as you do it like i want Hehe Glad to hear your daughter is ok:)

Not many on here will be running the Moran Injectors, but several will be running the Atomizers from Alan Kennedy since I'm a dealer for him:D

Back