Moroso May 1st anybody?

It gets too packed on Fridays. It's a loooonnng drive for me so I would like to get at least 3 or 4 passes cause I know I have to work on my reaction times. (Hey it's been 6 months O.K. The tree will light up and I'll prolly wait a few seconds and then pull the "Oh Sh!t" and get like a 4.0 on the 60') :D

I may show to spectate...car will be going down the following week for a fresh te-44, along with some other goodies..and then im coming for anybody who wants some.:D

Shoebox

502SLOW

Are you going to race your Buick, or do you want to race AGAINST a Buick?

My tiny V6 wouldn't be any match for your Big Block engine with 502 cubic inches of raw power. ;)

I was over @morosomotorsportspark.com, and noticed on May 17th, they have "midnight madness", which runs all the way till three in the morning on a friday night. Anybody wanna carivan up that night, it will probably be packed but with that much time, you should atleast get 4-5 runs that night. Think I may be going if my car is ready to go by then.

Alex

Hola.

Wednesday I will be at the sunfest. WAR is playing. (Jorge, you are to young to know who the are, so don't strain yourself trying to think about it). I will call afterwards and if you guys are still there, I will maybe swing by.

Friday I wall be at sunfest again. The Doobie Brothers are playing. (again, Jorge, don't). Again, I will call afterwards and if you guys are still there, I will maybe swing by.

AND, if any of you are interested, I am going back Sunday for Yellowman...

Actually, my birthday is Monday...:D

No, I just REALLY like messing with Jorge.

Jorge, send a private email with your cell phone number.

Alex, are you going tonight?

Monday, you should have told me, I would have run out and bought you something - NOT!!! Well, I guess you will be well into your 30s on monday, so you are kinda gettin old.

Let me know when you want to swing by and put on that actuator, so we can beat on that thing!!

Originally posted by jsta6

Alex, are you going tonight?

Going to the track or sunfest?? Regardless of which one you refering to, I have a job to do tonight(weds).(New business I just started=Exterior Maintenance=pressure cleaning, sealing, etc...) Has been taking off, and I have a lot of work. I'm license and insured for any of you dudes that may be interested, ill throw down a good rate for anybody in the area who needs some stuff done to there house, or store front, etc...Also if you slide me some work, i will also take care of you if i close on the job.

Im done plugging my business now. Happy b-day Shawn-ill take a guess and say ur 35.

Alex

hey brad.

I am pretty much busy 24/7 with the kids and all.

Are you going to miami on Thursday? Bring your old actuator and we can do it then.

I will have mine done after we take it off and I'll give it back to you as a trade...

Whooooooweeeee! 20 more minutes and I'm off like a prom dress! :D .

You bunch of penks! :p

YEEEEEHHHAAAWWWWW!

So, Jorge, how did it run?

It doesn't look as though I will be going up this Friday. The parents are coming into town for the Air Show.

I am shooting for the Midnight madness 2 weeks from this friday.

Well, I got 5 passes in but only 2 were fairly decent. I had the ol' "Florida Wheather Freaken Sucks" problem and "Moroso is a piece of Sh!t pass 10 pm " Problem on the other 3.

Anyways. Bellow is my best pass. Keep in mind that this is pump gas and 16-17 psi on street tires. A "true" street trim pass launching with only 2-3 psi. (No burn out cause I just bought these a week ago).

R/T .608 (Yup, I feel asleep :mad: )
60' 2.052 ( :mad: )
330 5.719
1/8 8.761
MPH 81.13
1000 11.445
1/4 13.708
MPH 97.55

Got 3-4*of KR on that pass. :mad:

On that pass, I raced a bad ass crapstang :D with a 200 shot of NO2 and the whole 9 yards and pulled 3 cars on him out the gate but he caught me at the 1000 mark and ran a 13.4XX @112. :eek: I thought I had him.

I guess I'm pretty happy with the results. I had a great time and meet 2 other buick guy's that were really cool. :cool:

502SLOW, Thanks for the helmet man. I really appreciate it. Get that dialed in and I'll see you out their again.

I will be out their on Midnight madness, Not till 2am though. Hope you guys can make it.