moser axles $250

mr olds jr

These axles have only 5 runs on them, the cars 60 ft times were 1.7-8s. Theyre 28 spline moser stock replacements, they have moroso wheel studs installed. These axles fit the 8.5 g body rearends. $250

Terry
402-596-1800

The reason im selling is I will be using 33 spline axles (looking for a good deal on a set) with the new motor this season.

HRParts N Stuff and Gears and Stuff(I think that is the name) Both are advertisers on the board.

I got mine from HR Parts for $215 plus $15 shipping w/o studs. Gears R us was the other vendor. Sometimes vendors sell for less than the MFG. I thought studs were $15 more.

I dont know if these two vendors install the studs or send them in the box with the axles? Anyways, my axles have 7/16 3 inch studs, theyre installed. New price is $200 shipped if in the united states.

TY sweet6 for bringing the price to my attention, I paid much more than what these two sites you mentioned by the time it was shipped, I wasnt trying to rip anyone off here, I apologize.

There's no need for apologies...I can't speak for Sweet6, but I was only saying something so you don't have a set of axles for sale forever and no one showing interest.