Moser axles - Auburn rear differential and aluminum drums

RYAN GRAVES

I am switching to A/M rear Disc brakes on my GN. These components have under 1700 miles on them and are practically new. Rear drums are extremely nice and are ready to go and do not need to be turned, measured 240.9 max is 243.9. $120.00 shpped

Axles are Moser 28 spline c clip with factory stud size, direct stock replacement sized. $175.00+shipping

Auburn differential is a 28 spline Unit direct factory size replacement No issues. $275.00+ shipping

Will send pictures to your cell number to interested parties. Thanks

Last edited:
Does the price posted for the Moser axles include the cost for shipping or will you want to add shipping to the $175?
Interested.

Does the price posted for the Moser axles include the cost for shipping or will you want to add shipping to the $175?
Interested.

His ad states plus shipping. Depending on what shipping will cost it might be better to just get them new from summitt racing as they offer free shipping.

Moser Engineering A102808 - Moser Engineering Replacement C-Clip Axles

Compare
Axles, Direct Fit, C-Clip, Rear, 1541H Steel, 28-Spline, Buick, 8.5 in., Pair

Part Number: MSR-A102808 More Detail...

Estimated Ship Date: 4/7/2014 (if ordered today)

$259.97

I figured it didn't, but I thought this was maybe the cone clutch type that couldn't be rebuilt. I am interested in it I just didn't want to buy a unit that couldn't be rebuilt later on if need be.Pm me what a shipped price to 43040 would be