Motor chugging when i hit the gas, but fine alt idle

Hey everyone , I could really use some help.

I have a 84 t type

When you start it. It idles fine.. When I hit the gas it chugs, and won't build boost. And I go to 1/4 throttle and it runs smooth with no vacuum. But starts chugging again. Afterward.

I have replaced the mad sensor and the waste gate seliniud. And the coil

And help would really be appreciated. Thx

Was there a point when it wasn't chugging? Kind of hard to diagnose without sensor readings, that's why a scantool or scanmaster is a good to have. By mad sensor do you mean MAF sensor? Finding a known good MAF sensor for these cars can tough, that's why a lot of people switch to a Translator Plus and a LT1 MAF. O2 sensor could be bad. Vacuum leaks can cause weird running problems. Check the line going to the fuel pressure regulator make sure it has vacuum.

Lots of variables, problems can go from minor to major. That's why I ask when it went from a good running car to a bad running car. Something changed and finding that change is the challenge.

Yes I ment maf sensor. I have hooked it up to a scan tool and every sensor seems to be in range. So I am a little lost

This may not help, but have you checked for a vacuum leak? On carbed cars this used to be common.

mine is doing the same thing but my turbo doesn't have the lower brakect to intake and I think the orings are weak the intake cone is cocked ing hole and you can see the oring so I guess its leaking there