You can type here any text you want

Motor mounts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hensleyt

At what ET is poly mounts needed ?
I have had a pass or two with KR I believe it to be false it happened at 2-3 shift straight up straight down to fast for me to see it on scanmaster showed up on logger.
Mount are new stock type (all three) I cant see the head pipe touching or any thing else
Thanks

Car goes 11.9 should go in the 11.5 next year is a set of poly mounts needed ?

Car goes 11.9 should go in the 11.5 next year is a set of poly mounts needed ?
Don't know what my new build will run but got a good deal on H&R's so we threw them in. Nice way of getting rid of the torque strap and like to feel the engine a little more in my seat. Shooting for 11's myself (but didnt build with a number in mind.)

There always a good idea but i dont believe theres a magic number for when they are needed, when i pulled my engine to build it i went ahead and went with both HR poly mounts just to be on the safe side.

I wanted to be safe and 11.5 did not seem like it was asking too much out of a good new stock set .
this KR I get is not every pass ,I think its false ? a mount is a lot cheaper than a engine
So have you done all three mounts , just the front two ,or just the drivers side

I wanted to be safe and 11.5 did not seem like it was asking too much out of a good new stock set
its not, healthy stock mounts and a good t strap should be fine,there are lots of things that can cause kr.

Back