Motron injectors

Dabigguy

Pompous azz
Hey guys. I am thinking about upgrading to the big mamma jamma 65# injectors. I notice in the pics that they seem taller than regular injectors. Any installation problems and/or suggestions?????

Rob

No problems or mods at all. Drop right in! Great injector, you will love them!

Exactly you will love them, just get a good chip such as a turbo tweak burned for the 60/65 mototron injectors.

I've got 42.5's in it now and 50's to go in, but I am thinking I may need more that 50's to get into the low 11's.

Any thoughts????

Will the 65's work with a stock car w/ TurboTweak chip for 65's. I need to replace my injectors' soon, and was thinking 42.5's but if 65's are better even for a stock car, i'd rather buy the better injector.

Thanks.

Yes, go for it. I had stock injectors in my GN and went to the 60 lb. mototron injectors and turbo tweak chip. The car idles better and runs better, do it!!!

Dabigguy said:
I've got 42.5's in it now and 50's to go in, but I am thinking I may need more that 50's to get into the low 11's.

Any thoughts????

If you already have the 50's you might as well use them. Nothing wrong with those injectors. They will get you into the low 11's for sure. Some guys have taken them into the 10's, although they were not enough for me to get there.

I went 11 teens @ 124ish with the 50's.

Canadian GTP said:
Will the 65's work with a stock car w/ TurboTweak chip for 65's. I need to replace my injectors' soon, and was thinking 42.5's but if 65's are better even for a stock car, i'd rather buy the better injector.

Thanks.

Yes.. they will work with a stock motor with a stock turbo.... on stock boost..... just get you a turbotweak chip cut for them...... idles better than stock...... yet gives enough growing room to go mid 10's without breaking a sweat.

Brian, did you your car going? I saw a post where you were found some junk in the oil.

chris

ps.. :sorry for the hijack :tongue:

Rob,I'll keep my eyes peeled the next time I roll through your neighborhood(for the T top) :) Congrats!!!

60's are just fine,do it once and be done with it. :)

I just put these injectors and the commander chip in my mostly stock car. THEY WORK GREAT!!!!!! But I need a better turbo and exhaust!

I highly recommend them!!!

I just installed my Motoron's this weekend and it was a snap! If you buy a set from Eric (TurboTweak) You can get a chip for only $50 more
Steve