You can type here any text you want

My 11.19 @ 121 pass, and Scott's 10.94 at 122

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
This past saturday here in KC we had a Midwest shootout at KCIR, its a 10am to 6pm race.

A friend put together a small video of Scotts 87 GN running low 11s, and getting his first 10 second pass.
Scotts mods are 6152, 60's,home made FMIC,THDP, and new valve springs.

Stock cam, heads never removed

Pics of his car ----> '87 Grand National Easy 11's

My white limited, TA61 with garrett exhaust housing, 009 injectors, powerplate, kenne bell fmic, mease downpipe, and original 90K valvesprings.

Stock cam, heads never removed

Video ---> shootout07

His passes were at 26 psi and 28psi to get a 10 second pass,
My passes were at 27psi and locked stock convertor.

Enjoy!

BW

Very nice runs Bryan, you'll be closing in on the tens in no time:biggrin:

Congrats on your new best Bryan and also congrats to Scott! Both of you are running very well with the stock longblock and it just goes to show how fast you can run with a mildly modded TR:cool: Thanks for the pics and video:)

Im still on cloud 9 for the car running that good for just putting those parts on the wednesday and thursday before the sat race.

No real seat time to figure out how it would run, but man i cant complain one bit!

Had a blast all day and made 10 passes in 7 or so hours.

10's in the forcast next trip to the track :biggrin:
BW

midwest shootout

Hey congrats on the passes and new bests to everyone!!! :biggrin: Bob called me and told me to check it out. I wish I could have attended, it just wouldn't have been the same without the car anyway.:mad: Way to go I saw they were already up on next march.

Back