My 87 GN

87NAT

In Between GN's
This is my pride and joy. Lots of hours of work and sacrifice. You know the story...

Attachments

• 87nat 007 (Custom) (2).jpg
    87nat 007 (Custom) (2).jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 587
Sweet. Those rims dont look good on all gn's but they look sharp on yours. Both ur car and rims have to be mint for those to look good. It's the Darth Vader look.

Thnaks guys...dont have any close ups of the interior or engine bay. Will shoot some this weekend if the weather is nice.

Yes..it is immaculate with only 33,129 miles on her. Been garage kept since day one. Never driven in the rain or left in the sun all day.

Attachments

• nat car show (Custom).jpg
    nat car show (Custom).jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 535
NIce...how do you like the 6776? I have pretty close combo....I havent put the turbo on yet. I no heads or cam but from what I was told it should still spool up pretty good.

joe

Never got to play with it yet.:frown: Ign module took a dump the second day after I put the turbo on and also put new converter in. The converter has a pinhole in it and is leaking everywhere under throttle.:mad:

I thought it was spinning the et streets a little to easy at 40 mph...I guess you can do that when your constantly spraying tranny fluid on them.;) Its been parked till the tranny is fixed.

New module is installed and new conv should be coming this week so test n tune will start this weekend.:)

Let me know the progress. Our cars looks identical except I have T-Tops. Im thinking of ordering full throttles 4 inch MAF pipe and then adding the turbo.

Thats one great looking turbo buick if you ask me!:biggrin:

Let us know how that convertor that Dusty sent out to you, lets see how well it performs

Take it easy
BW

Fuel pump died on me...installing new one today or tommorow. From the few miles I got to drive it with the new 6776bb and PTC converter it ought to put down some good numbers. It spools instantly to 25 psi with that converter.

I think Dusty has that combination locked down. I was hesitant to install such a big turbo but it is very streetable...until you mash on it!:D

Thanks for the comments on my baby..

I was wondering if you have done any porting to the heads on your car since you have upgraded to a 6776 turbo?

Post back on this thread so the rest of us know what it runs the next time you take it out to the track
BW :)

The heads are from Eastern Performance. They were put on in 1995 by the original owner who I bought the car from. The do have a good bit of work done to them.

I have a new baby coming in 3 weeks so I dont know when I will make it out to the track again. I could go if I wanted but my wife mentioned something about a "divorce" or something like that if I continue to work on my car every night in the garage and go to the track all the time.:(

Thnaks guys...dont have any close ups of the interior or engine bay. Will shoot some this weekend if the weather is nice.

Yes..it is immaculate with only 33,129 miles on her. Been garage kept since day one. Never driven in the rain or left in the sun all day.

Man do NOT let me park next to you! Mine will get pissed and shut down. Mine stays in the rain and bakes in the hot sun all day! And has well over 100,000 on her!

Very nice car!

Well here is the engine bay pic. Its not as clean as the outside of the car...

Attachments

• ic hose 003 (Custom).jpg
    ic hose 003 (Custom).jpg
    78 KB · Views: 260
not a bad looking engine bay. nice big intercooler neck i see.Also looks like a nice turbo.

Finally got around to those interior pics that you wanted.

Attachments

• DSC00215 (Custom).JPG
    DSC00215 (Custom).JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 183
  • DSC00217 (Custom).JPG
    DSC00217 (Custom).JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 184