You can type here any text you want

My BS3 died

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gnfanatic

Sheesh, car sat for 6 months , replaced the intake manifold and little stuff here and there. tried starting car, no spark and fuel pump. Bigcomm doesnt see BS3 either. its getting 13 volts, checked all fuses and such. Spoke to John Meany he told me to send it out to him. Anyone have problems with theres??

thanks
Ralph

I have never had that happen.......but I did experience a problem where the fuel table mysteriously rearranged itself.

I had the ecu out of the car during the roll cage install. The car ran like $hit after the cage was done.......and it took me awhile to figure out why. I went back and reloaded the whole calibration and the problem was gone.

Dave

Funny you say that. When Bill Anderson tuned it i, ti ran great. 2 months later it decided to add fuel. So at idle it was -21.4% fuel st the table.
who knows
Dave you like your bs3??

Ralph,

Yes,

I like the BS3. It has lots of capabilities that I'm just starting to figure out. It didn't take too long to tune the fuel curve.

Dave

Well I was wrong. The unit tests fine. John Meaney tested right when he got it and shipped it to me 3 days later free of charge. I am impressed and appreciative of his service. I found 2 problems that were causing the car not to start.

Bad sears battery somehow caused the no spark cond.

And my fuel pump was disconnected from the assembly in the tank :(

So now that I feel like an ass I am going to put tank back up and hook up BS3, wish me luck

Ralph

Back