My car might be featured on the Speed Channel

I tend to agree about the political forum. It's totally useless, and serves no useful purpose. I'd be willing to bet a 6 pack if the political forum went away, there would be at least a half dozen useless members that contribute absolutely nothing to this board that woud disapear with the death of that forum.

There's at least that many guys on that forum that post NOWHERE else on this board, contributing NOTHING, and are good for no other purpose that to troll and stir up trouble.

does this mean 818 is gonna be the TB.com ambassador?:rolleyes: didnt even know he owned a TR. and as far as supporting the board with parts u buy big f-en deal! where else would u get ur parts from? ebay:eek: ur still a moron with a TR and nothing will change that

Ambassador...definitely not.

I have owned a GN for almost 2 yrs, and proud of it.

What Turbo Buick do you currently own?

I tend to agree about the political forum. It's totally useless, and serves no useful purpose. I'd be willing to bet a 6 pack if the political forum went away, there would be at least a half dozen useless members that contribute absolutely nothing to this board that woud disapear with the death of that forum.

There's at least that many guys on that forum that post NOWHERE else on this board, contributing NOTHING, and are good for no other purpose that to troll and stir up trouble.

Couldn't agree more.

The political forum on this site does nothing but give a bunch of trolls a place to spew (mostly) hate filled venom.

Now, back the the thread content......

818, I'd be pretty excited if I was you too!

I should have banned him in the past, had other mods agree. I was trying to show that I could be the better man and not let my emotions interfere with my judgement... I will be honest and say I give as good as I get... However everyone has a line, IMO.... He crossed mine...

I have to say that you've been more than generous with several members on the board that should've gone away quite some time ago. PowerbrakeBob was one such member. It took several years for you to ban him and it was in the last year when you finally did for trying to post his business every chance he could. One other former member has been banned and brought back so many times by you being gracious I really couldn't believe when you gave him the final axe. The fact that someone disagrees with you is not enough but being completely out of line is.

You would be totally right Dave. Get rid of the PV section and the guys that do nothing but post BS would go away. There's some that honestly need to. They provide no usable tech and participate no where else. One of them tried selling a few items as well as posting a WTB add for his TTA and never got a response. My guess is because he has posted so much crap that no one's willing to help him out.:biggrin: He also tried posting over at TBs and got the same response, so he's left himself out in the cold due to the fact that he's pretty much burned his bridges.

I have only been in the political section about 5 times and 4 of those were when I was chasing down members.
On the hand "bad pun intended" An after hours forum would probably sell some calendars...

Dead end ..... Someone's gonna crash & i want to watch and laugh.. Hey z.....opps not his forum

If you disband the Political Section, all the political hooligans will just go to their original sections and start up mini-political sections in the other sections.

818GN said:
Keep in mind, my 86 GN is no where near the top, like some masterpieces here, but it isn't a POS either. The car is all black on the outside....

I was ready to lay into you with the "all black on the outside" comment about your GN, trying to paint a picture when just about everyone's GN on this website is all black on the outside lol.... :tongue:

Religious differences aside, do you have any pics of your ride....?

I was ready to lay into you with the "all black on the outside" comment about your GN, trying to paint a picture when just about everyone's GN on this website is all black on the outside lol.... :tongue:

Religious differences aside, do you have any pics of your ride....?

Lol....Yes I will post some tonight or tomorrow morning.

I was referring the fact all the lights have been professionally tinted, making it "all black on the outside".

Wasn't trying to be a wise @ss, for once, considering GN's only came in Black.

Wish this thread was about your car being on the Speed Channel.....Good luck and i`ve been a fan of that show since it first started....

Can't we all just get along?

Always wanted to say that.

I have always heard that there are two things you don't talk about!
#1 religion
#2 politics

Why can't the middle east get along? Religion!!!
Why can't the country improve from it's current state? Politics!!!!

Everyone wants to argue something that is a matter of opinion. There is no way to prove without a doubt you are right and the other person is wrong. So you have to agree to disagree. I don't think the answer is name calling. It is like the question of Mary Ann or Ginger. Is there a wrong answer other than Mrs Howell? That's just gross!! Blahhh

Opinions are like @$$holes. Everyone has theirs and it usually stinks!

Just my two cents!

Post it up if your car makes the show and let us know when it will be on.

I never knew that.

Thanks for the info.

Probably because you litterally live in the Political forum... You'll never learn anything there. Get out here on to the rest of the board and join us in the real world of Turbo Buicks.

Honestly, I don't watch TV, nor have I owned a TV in close to a year.

No digs against the Speed Channel, in any way/shape/form.

Comments like this and the fact that you spend 99% of your time in the Political Forum trying to aggravate as many people as you can instead of using the site to actually learn about your car does not make you a popular guy here. How do you not own a TV? I read you as having a closet full of skeletons. A Ted Kaczynski fan perhaps? Hope to see you on Speed and stop being a putz.

Hopefully he will remove the Obama bumper sticker. Good chit though.