My car should be faster right?

1chance

12.30@110mph, and 1/8mi @7.89-89mph. Boost at22psi, launch at 5psi, 60ft 1.9. O2s at trap is approx759. Home made alky comes on at 15psi, no KR, but it made rich thru the run. Any ideas? I have just about all the upgrades i could think of except TB.

12.30@110mph, and 1/8mi @7.89-89mph. Boost at22psi, launch at 5psi, 60ft 1.9. O2s at trap is approx759. Home made alky comes on at 15psi, no KR, but it made rich thru the run. Any ideas? I have just about all the upgrades i could think of except TB.
Hi,Who's chip are you using?Also if you could work on those 60ft.times it would help alot.If you do not have airbags,boxed lower control arms,etc.I would strongly suggest them!!!!Hope this helps

I was "blowing" thru my old 3200 stall 10". It was just a loose converter...more than advertised. Resulting in low mph in my case but I had a great 60 ft. :smile: I restalled to 2800 and the car feels a night and day difference better. No track times to back up my butt dyno...yet.

Hi,Who's chip are you using?Also if you could work on those 60ft.times it would help alot.If you do not have airbags,boxed lower control arms,etc.I would strongly suggest them!!!!Hope this helps
OK, i dont have air bags, boxed arms. I have a TT chip for alky. I dont build up on it real hard for fear im going to break something. The home made alky kit i made can only be jetted like NOS, thats how i change the amount it gets, but i can set what boost level it comes on.