my car

here some of my setup, stage 1 aftermarket block has M&A alumina heads, has je pistons cunninham rods, 71 mm persion turbo, has 95 pound injectors, tons more motor work, turbo 400 with a reverse valve body, 9" Ford with moser axels

1/8 mile

you have a lot more than me..i have been 6.60's at close to 105 with 1.51 60ft's. you will definalety have to get your 60's in the 1.4 range to have a chance. i think you have the combo but you will probably have to turn up the wick(boost)..........Bob

header to turbo gasket is blowed is the reason for the 14# of boost going to fix it and put 22# to it and leave at full tilt

new best time for my buick

1.45 60ft
6.79 1/8
100.mph

i was leaving at 5500rpm i think i need a 2 step

i was running a heads up class on a pro tree so didnt have time to look at what boost i was leaving at

congrats man.you have my old car.when i first got it together i only ran it once.it ran a 6.80 with 16-17lbs of boost.you should run 6.4's once you turn the boost up and get comfortable with tuning it.

congrats man.you have my old car.when i first got it together i only ran it once.it ran a 6.80 with 16-17lbs of boost.you should run 6.4's once you turn the boost up and get comfortable with tuning it.
what ecu is in it, trying to find the disk for it so i can tune it

it had the classic fast system in it when i had it.the box was mounted under the passenger seat.it said speed pro on it i think.if you know antbody with a classic fast system you can download the software from them.