My first street loss!

Originally posted by TType84
they arent spinning because of power..

theyre spinning because the suspension SUCKS for drag racing..

You can say what you want..If the dang thing was spinning the tires and still ran 134 mph in the 1/4...Thats is horsepower!

Scottie-GNZ

I saw your car at BOP Reynolds this year and I have to say...Awesome...I love it! I would have to tint the windows so the street crowd would not see the roll cage...Dead give away on an a$$ waxing is about to happen.

I know...i saw this the other day and my jar dropped... that is one sweet machine. i not a big fan of imports but that thing is f'ing fast...

Was it a white dude or a black dude? If it was a black dude, then he's around 800 HP or so.

A real cool Ex Football player. Lots of $$ in that car.

BTW, 800 hp looks alot faster than that video. Could be the camera and all, or the guy driving the camera guy floored it too.

:cool:

This guy was white, looked a little hispanic. The supra looks the same as the video one...he didnt pull on me like that though.

If that would have been an 800 HP Supra on that video going WOT (which he clearly did) I think he would have ripped the tires loose and at least some smoke.

He said he did...i didnt see him because he was in my blind spot...maybe thats why i was ahead for a couple seconds...he said he was "trying to keep it straight"...i guess he was spinning then...

dynamic, go over to supraforums.com and see if you can find him.. just put a post in the general forum or maybe the regional forums.. i bet you'll find him.

Gotta Run on your Terms

I've been baited before by the "come and lets do an 80 MPH punch" but I won't bite on that hook. For me, there's got to be a redlight involved or nothing at all. Here's an exerpt from a recent encounter of mine:

I noticed there was this trick looking Nissan 300-ZX leading the pack and he comes blowing past me with his twin “Fart” cans, I thought, no, I’m not going to play catch me if you can with this guy. I just continue with my normal acceleration until I’m up to about 50 MPH. Typically with me, the import tuners want you to try and catch up with them as they weave through traffic doing 80 MPH in a 45 MPH zone. Anyway, then, it happened, the light up ahead turned red and stayed red until I got up there right next to him. Incredible, 2 line ups in one morning, no way, maybe this one will get froggy. Ha, you won’t be playing catch me if ya can now. Police check – Clear, traffic up ahead – Clear, pedestrians - clear. I can see I’ve got open road for at least a half a mile or more. Now, lets wait and see. The light turns green and I just ease into the throttle again in 1st gear. I’m at about 2500 RPM holding in 1st when I see out of the corner of my eye he jumps forward, I can hear the fart cans screaming to life. He got about a half a car jump on me before I punched it. In about 4 seconds I was 3 car lengths out in front of him. By the top top of second I think he just gave up cause he dropped back and flashed his headlights at me. I think that's the "race over" signal. I get more action on Sunday morning than on Friday night! I’ll have to change my theories on cruising. - BB

Shock ALERT !!

Whoa, I just did a little research on Supras. Looks like $30,000 bucks is the average price! For that kind of money I could have my GN running 9's, WITH leather interior and A/C. - BB:p

Oh yea, a really good condition Supra can run you $50,000 and parts are extremely expensive. They are amazing automobiles though. Toyota was just ridiculous in how much they overbuilt that motor from the factory.

As I've posted before, I lost to an NSX from a roll, he started to pass me at around 100. But we both lost by bus lengths to the Mustang ;)

DynamicGN, did you race a black WRX a week or two ago? If you did that was me and I got my ass handed to me. I run low 13's but when I shifted to 3rd I got left bad. Just wondering because thats a cool car and it sounds mean.

Yo whats up man...yea that was me...I couldnt grip off the line..those wrx's are mean off the line, u left me spinning, thats why we had to go from a roll. What do u have done to it?