My first street loss!

I have a uppipe, downpipe, crank pulley, and retuned ecu running 16 psi in 3rd gear. Thats it at the moment, I dont want to do too much more to it bacause the stock tranny is weak. Your car is mean, all I could hear is your turbo and you flying past me, it was a nice sound. Now I dont feel so bad though, seeing that you can run mid 11's. Nice car though.

Yea, if i didn't have a GN, i'd buy a WRX, I thought yours was stock, the sleeper effect is great, no one will see it coming. Why don't you put some alky in there? It's pretty cheap for what it does, and it works great on our cars...I think the WRX is the same concept(EFI TURBO). Anyways, do you ever go to the car show on thursday nights?

Hell no:eek: theres no way you can take that as a lost. theres a reason why he wouldnt go any slower that 60mph. Of course he knows that any slower he would lose any advantage he has over you, the extra luggage being one of them. Let me tell you supras know where they stand when it comes to the Turbo Regals. Any import guy will turn to a supra when it comes to Racing TR:rolleyes: Face it supras will always be second best, and every one knows that coming in at second means being first place LOSER:D :D :p :p supras:p :p :p

you make an excellent point, i would have loved to catch him at a slower speed. but then again, that supra was fast either way.

What is alky? I dont think I have ever heard of it. Sometimes I go to the car show thrusday night, but not often. If I do, its usually to the GMCA.

alky answer

Adam what i think he means is Alcohol/ water injection, the kit is under 400 dollars and can net large Hp gains, oh yea by the way thanks for calling today later

abbo

i dont think from what i have researched that it works to well with supercharged cars. But thanks for the help