You can type here any text you want

My GN 2008 pix

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlackMetal

Pix of new modifications. Only a few things left to button up and then I can finally drive it. :rolleyes:

New Precision "Boosted" Turbo
DSC02097.jpg

RJC Crank Pulley
DSC02057.jpg

36mm Front Sway Bar
DSC02191.jpg

LS1 12" Brakes
DSC02135.jpg

Moog 5658
DSC02136.jpg

New Wheels Preview
DSC02142.jpg

Looks really nice...especially the intercooler :cool:

I hope you don't have a box of "extra" parts left over :eek: :D

Scott it looks good. Gotta save your pennies for a good downpipe next so you can get rid of that stock elbow. Need to let that new turbo breathe. :D ;)

Ya that stock exhaust elbow cant be helping flow very much..

Well that "stock" elbow you're seeing is ported at least, but don't worry guys I have a 3.5" downpipe waiting to go in. Don't want to do it yet since ye olde Samballs didn't send anyone a cap for the dump pipe. Gotta find a store around here with some metal so I can make my own cap.

The intercooler is a GN1 model and seems great so far considering it's priced less than all the other FMICs out there.

Thanks for looking/comments.

You have the front and rear spark plug wires in the incorrect spots, you need to swap them

Neil, are you giving this guy advice????? LOL..

BW

Attachments

• DSC02097 (Small).jpg
    DSC02097 (Small).jpg
    54 KB · Views: 194
That picture must be a sweet optical illusion cuz I know those wires are right.

No, they are wrong.

6 is in the back, and 6 is the far right of the coil pack. Judging by your sig pic, Neil (8uwith6) told you how to wire it up...

LOL :) (weve broken in a few of his motors with the other side swapped)

426 is the coil wire numbers from left to right, 246 is from front to back.

Your #2 and #6 wires are flip flopped.

BW

Nope, just went out and checked, they're fine. Haven't touched those wires in hundreds of miles and the car is running fine.

I don't disagree with you I can see it 100% in the picture that they are wrong, but they are not that way in person.

Look at the picture called "tight fit" above you'll see the wires just criss cross and it's hard to tell.

I know what the problem is. In the picture where they look "wrong" I have my turbo bracket laying in front of the coil pack, you can't see which tower they're plugged into.

Man this seriously gave me a headache. I thought my camera was haunted.

Dont make me break out the crayon and show you the correct way its supposed to be wired up. LOL

All of your underhood shot pics must be "illusional"
"TIGHT FIT" HAS 2 AND 4 MIXED... Were these all taken the same day?

Anyway, it looks great, what turbo are you going to run?

BW

Back