My New Daily.... 1987 WE4....

8UWITH6

Keepin' The Shiny Side Up
Getting rid of my 99 Regal, tired of driving it, its absolutely no fun at all. Friend of mine stumbled across this car....... thanks to him, it is now mine. 1987 Buick Regal Turbo T WE4 package, 89K miles, hardtop, etc. Unfortunately for daily duty, it is BLACK! :eek: However, it will give me something to do in my spare time (wash it!):biggrin: I call it stock, has fuel system, 009s, ported stock turbo, old school 3" Modern Muscle Downpipe w/ ported elbow, fresh transmission, flowmasters making all the power haha.

Took some pictures today, finally got a small break in the weather to wash her up proper like!

On a side note, I wanted some of you guys to check out the emblems I put on the car in place of the original "T" emblems. What do you think? They are called "GM for Excellence Badges" EnJoY

Attachments

• DSC01483.jpg
    DSC01483.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 831
  • DSC01485.jpg
    DSC01485.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 826
  • DSC01490.jpg
    DSC01490.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 822
  • DSC01194.jpg
    DSC01194.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 819
Man, he must be a pretty good friend to sell that car!;)

I dig the GM badges on the fenders, they look great and almost not even noticed til you said something.

Let me know when you wanted me to bring that exhaust over, i just checked and the new mufflers are hooker aerochambers.

BW

Nice car, did you have it in some snow yet? I had a mustang for my driver and wasn't too bad, Just have to drive normal. Shawnee, My brother lives in Gardner Its nice there.

That's one heck of a friend you have there. I have a similiar buddy that hooked me up on a sweet TTA back in the day...sure wish this same dude would hook me up with the Western wheels for my T...I need to get those heavy steel wheels off the back...my car is kinda portly ya know;)

Thanks Scott, nice to hear from you! Heard you have the BU running real good! Glad to hear you got it sorted out........:biggrin:

I like the badges

Lookin good. That thing cleans up nice. Now who is this friend you guys speak of...when do I get my car. I like blue if that helps:D
SR

That's one heck of a friend you have there. I have a similiar buddy that hooked me up on a sweet TTA back in the day...sure wish this same dude would hook me up with the Western wheels for my T...I need to get those heavy steel wheels off the back...my car is kinda portly ya know;)

lol, i just went to that guys house and he has soo many wheels in his basement its rediculous! I will call him up,.... wait, hang on a second lemme call him...... he said yeah, he would go ahead and sell you some wheels if your needing them.

I guess the guy needs some money or something, spent like $25000.00 cash this month already:eek: What an idiot. I guess he bought a bunch of speed parts from someone local who put a BBC into a regal.

Neil, you know much about that?
Nice car by the way, cant wait to hear it with the new exhaust :)
BW

lol, i just went to that guys house and he has soo many wheels in his basement its rediculous! I will call him up,.... wait, hang on a second lemme call him...... he said yeah, he would go ahead and sell you some wheels if your needing them.

I guess the guy needs some money or something, spent like $25000.00 cash this month already:eek: What an idiot. I guess he bought a bunch of speed parts from someone local who put a BBC into a regal.

Neil, you know much about that?
Nice car by the way, cant wait to hear it with the new exhaust :)
BW

Sweet, tell your buddy to shoot me "the" price and put me in line for the Western wheels...March 15th is coming around quick and my car is dieting as fast as it can.

$25k cash...that's a drop in the bucket for that dude, his pockets are fat! BBC in a Regal...hmmmm...pics? Did that dude buy "that" 5 car garage house yet?

Sweet, tell your buddy to shoot me "the" price and put me in line for the Western wheels...March 15th is coming around quick and my car is dieting as fast as it can.

$25k cash...that's a drop in the bucket for that dude, his pockets are fat! BBC in a Regal...hmmmm...pics? Did that dude buy "that" 5 car garage house yet?
I dont know, you would have to talk with him. You have his number, so you should call him.

I think he stays pretty busy.
BW

What kind of park lamps are those on the WE4? They don't look like the factory clear ones - those are almost pearlescent...LOL.

Wow thats nice! I've got my eye on a 87 WE4 close to where I live. Its been sitting for years but I'm still going to grab it here shortly.