My new trunk install

1-CLN-GN

Doesn't look like much but here are a few pics of my new system.My friend installed radio, EQ,two 10" subs, and all new front speakers powered by a 5 channel amp.I think it came out looking pretty good,i told him i wanted it to look stockish looking.Sounds pretty good also.What ya ll think.

GNtrunk004.jpg

GNtrunk003.jpg

GNtrunk002.jpg

GNtrunk001.jpg

Oh............. so no mid install pics? Just would like to see how everything is oriented back there........... your trim panels look great though

Sorry man dont have any mid install pics.I droped the car of sat morning and got it back a few days later finished.

That GN trunk looks super clean. It's exactly what I've been wanting to do. How do we know that you actually have anything in there?:D j/k It looks great. Hope it sounds good too. BTW, how much weight do you think has been added with this install? Just curious.

Now that is something you and your friend could market, very nice, very professional.
Mike
86 GN

That GN trunk looks super clean. It's exactly what I've been wanting to do. How do we know that you actually have anything in there?:D j/k It looks great. Hope it sounds good too. BTW, how much weight do you think has been added with this install? Just curious.

Oh its in there.I would say less than 100 pounds.He used some some light weight materials for the panels and the box is not that heavy.Dont have a spare in the car.If i get a flat i will call the wife.:biggrin:

Car Install

Doesn't look like much but here are a few pics of my new system.My friend installed radio, EQ,two 10" subs, and all new front speakers powered by a 5 channel amp.I think it came out looking pretty good,i told him i wanted it to look stockish looking.Sounds pretty good also.What ya ll think.

GNtrunk004.jpg

GNtrunk003.jpg

GNtrunk002.jpg

GNtrunk001.jpg

dam that looks very clean i never was a fan of putting sounds myself. Almost forgot your dog got a good stand i got 2 myself.:biggrin:

reallly a great set up i like how you cant even see it when the carpet was installed a neat and clean job