You can type here any text you want

My Personal Car Help with Carfax...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tomcatturbo

If someone out there can please help with a Carfax of my own personal car. I'd appreciate it much. I had formerly Carfaxed it, but my account had expired and I didn't save a text version of it....

My VIN is: 1G4GJ1173HP431072
My email is: ipodintampa@yahoo.com

I'd appreciate it a lot, and this favor would be completely confidential and mutual. Thanks a million!!

Mike :)

I just ran it for you. Now I will have to e-mail it to you. I couldnt beleive it when I saw the car came from my town here in MA, Fall River in 1993. I will send it via e-mail for you.

Thanks a Mil for the Carfax!!

:D
Hi there and good noticing that the car came from Mass!

Yes, this car I have was owned by John Medieros of "American Pride Performance", (Beermoney on the board here) and it's the old Moonroof GN with the 6 Point Rollcage Car.

I just had it tuned up really nicely here in Central Florida over at KDK Performance, and had the new GEN 2 Translator put on it with a new 3.5 Mass Air, Extender Extreme 2 Chip.
It has Champion GN1 "R" Heads, TE-45a Turbo, Kenny Duttweiler Front Mount, etc.

The car layed down 446 Horsepower to the Rear Wheels at 5400 rpm, with 16lbs of Boost on Pump Gas only! It needs an alky kit, and it will put well over 500 to the rear wheels when it get's that and the boost turned up on it.

Thanks again for the Carfax, and have a great Christmas and New Years!

I am very good friends with John. Glad to see the fax went through. Good luck with the car, I remember him racing it and the car was pretty fast considering the time, and always was buffed out to look its best.

Back