You can type here any text you want

My personal twin turbo Stealth for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dhauser

The end is fear
UPDATED AS OF 3/27/07:

This is a highly mint, low mileage, fully optioned, all-wheel-drive, twin-turbo rare RT Turbo. One of only 235 in this color (Mystic blue) and one of 170 with this color and leather.

It's been my fair weather driver for the past 3 years, and it absolutely pains me to sell it, but I'm faced with the reality of needing something with more room and practicality. This is a wonderful car in every respect.

Take the time to review the ebay ad. You'll be impressed. I've lowered the BIN to $16,950 and included the rare and sought after factory 18" chromies.

eBay Motors: Dodge : Stealth (item 110108076366 end time Apr-02-07 19:03:33 PDT)

TTT.

This is an incredible car, guys. Anyone looking for something all-wheel-drive and rare should pick this up.....:)

Price reduced to $16,500 firm, with your choice of wheels (not both). Absolutely no disappointments! Ready to roll.

Great looking car... I love the color.
Do you have any more pics you can send.
I didn't realize these were all AWD! I was thinking that only the VR4 was... this would definitely be a fun car to mess with the EVO and STI boys... with some modding of course.

This car is pushing around 340 hp as it's equipped now with '94-up boost levels, the Borla stainless catback exhaust, K&N filter, etc. These cars are capable of 600+ hp, and there is a healthy aftermarket for them. The fact they are a V6 makes them incredibly smooth, and they are dead stable at high speeds. Not only that, they are incredibly comfortable cars as well. Not to mention this is one of only 170 ever made in these colors.

At any rate, here is a link to about 60 pics and narrative:

New Page 1

See my first post for updated ebay link and new lower price. This is an excellent car for a collector, daily driver, or a different weekend turbo toy. No issues, no stories, no excuses.

Back