My soon to be Daily driver....

TURNEROFFROAD

Picked this up last night, I've got to finish my offroad rig and then this will take front-burner. 1987 Buick Turbo Regal, solid rust free car. I'll need to find a supplier for the bumper filler panels (anyone?) and the engine I'll be using is a 3800 with either and adapter to use a 4l80e or 200r4 or a f-body 4l60e ( taking recomendations!!! )

New Image.jpgsecuredownload.jpgt.jpg

For the fillers, I used Danko repros out of Florida have been more than happy and they'll out last the car. Would love to see the updates on the 3800 build...

Thanks for the tip on the fillers, I'll give them a call... I'll be starting on my motor soon, might pull my rock racer cam out and put in the car! Also trying to decide what I wanna do with the heads ( ported and worked over stockers or Aluminum) and will go 9.0 compression on thus one

Also, what's the consensus ... Stay silver or go B L A C K

looks pretty sharp as is. i like the silver with the black grill and some black trim. good luck!

yeah but you would have to mount it in the trunk . Do you need a long block & stage 2 tranny ?

man, what would be the advantage to running a Stage II vs. series II?????

What do ya'll think of the Fender flares, looking and 17" wheels and a bit of a pro-touring look....

man, what would be the advantage to running a stage ii vs. Series ii?????

What do ya'll think of the fender flares, looking and 17" wheels and a bit of a pro-touring look....
ive got an x clone so im all for the fender flares .... I have a stock gn long block & a stage 2 tranny for sale built for over 600 hp . I would just keep it simple .. I have never used a series 2 motor in a gn so i cant comment on the advantage or disadvantages .

ive got an x clone so im all for the fender flares .... I have a stock gn long block & a stage 2 tranny for sale built for over 600 hp . I would just keep it simple .. I have never used a series 2 motor in a gn so i cant comment on the advantage or disadvantages .

well, I searched for your forsale stuff to see what ya had and the asking price.... I've got a fair amount of series II stuff and "thought" they perfromed (flowed) as well as the Stage II stuff.... (Please someone chime in!!!!) shoot me a link of your thread and pix of your car

Thanks

well, i searched for your forsale stuff to see what ya had and the asking price.... I've got a fair amount of series ii stuff and "thought" they perfromed (flowed) as well as the stage ii stuff.... (please someone chime in!!!!) shoot me a link of your thread and pix of your car

thanks
you are confused .. The long block is stock .. Not a stage motor .. The trans was built to support a stage motor or stock .. The trans is overkill has all the good hard parts in it .. Thats all .

Nice looking car, I dig the silver. I would leave it silver with all the trim blacked out. Fender flares would be nice too, as well as the wheels were nice and wide and fit correctly.

As for the Danko bumper fillers, Brian at G body parts on here sells them. I bought a set from him and they are very nice. Try to support the vendors who support the board if possible!

Congrats on the new project, and good luck with it.

Nice looking car, I dig the silver. I would leave it silver with all the trim blacked out. Fender flares would be nice too, as well as the wheels were nice and wide and fit correctly.

As for the Danko bumper fillers, Brian at G body parts on here sells them. I bought a set from him and they are very nice. Try to support the vendors who support the board if possible!

Congrats on the new project, and good luck with it.

Thanks, I sure will support our People!!!

My car

some pic's of mine

Attachments

• 749874043 164.jpg
    749874043 164.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 252
  • securedownload[3].jpg
    securedownload[3].jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 251
  • PAULS PICS 073.jpg
    PAULS PICS 073.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 259
Well, my rock racing project isn't progressing as fast as it should be ( whew an understtment LOL ) I am considering putting this Buick up for sale... I hate too, but I don't like seeing it just sit there.

Sorry forgot about Brian when I mentioned Danko. I have bought many things from G Body. My bad. (slap my hand)