My TSM build thread

I've only ran a few 1/8 mile passes local, went a 6.21 at 24 lbs of boost on a bad track, then it rained.
I'm planning on going to BPG and St. Louis if I get my et license back in time.
The new trans from Lonnie made a lot of difference, the mph is way up, I just need a good track and no rain

I forgot, it went in the 9s on an aborted run at Norwalk, but we got rained out there too

I've got them as low and as far back as I can get them in the brackets. Its not too bad.

I've got more legroom, but that's a problem because I'm having a hard time keeping the throttle to the floor.

Just got an email from QA1, they're putting pics of my car in their next catalog.

So you were able to do license passes on an 1/8th mile track? I guess I didn't read the form close enough. How many passes did you have to make?

Yes, 1 half pass, 3 moderate passes, 2 passes faster than 6.39. I did the first four passes a week ago Friday and finished this past Friday.
It was really hot and humid when I tried the two fast passes, I had to work hard to get them.
The physical is pretty lengthy, and my doctor wasn't too keen on signing off on it due to the risk involved.

I've already got the physical part filled out during my yearly visit. Just need to make the passes, but need my car finished to do them in.

Don't you have to have a couple licensed racers sign off on the passes?

Quote="sackracing, post: 3248346, member: 2259"]1.5s that night. I was launching easy due to a bad track.[/quote]
Thanks!
Im just trying to see how efficient is my torque coverter.
I run a 6.34 @109.95 1.43 sixty