My TSM build thread

Same setup went 6.21 at 113 with a high 1.3 sixty. That was in better air on a better track.

New best at BPG, 9.80 at 138. 21.5 lbs of boost. Fixed some exhaust leaks before I went and it messed up my AMS settings. I believe I'm fighting more backpressure now.

What gauge tubing are you using for the aluminum exhaust? Have you had any problems on the street with it like to hot or anything?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

After fighting ignition and suspension problems all year, making lots of changes.

It's an EA TH400 with a griner brake.
I installed the baseline adjustable upper setup before BG last year, but fought ignition problems the whole trip. I'm having a better set up uppers made and rebuilding the rear.
The center of gravity is where it needs to be now, but the weight distribution is a little off.
It's also getting rear disc brakes.
Cutting the trans case for a JW bellhousing.
Switching to distributor ignition with a 7AL box.

I have a bare bones set up, but have never used the trans brake. The footbrake is easier on the radials. I am installing a Moser 12 bolt that has higher upper mounts.

Do you still have rear drums. If so that master cylinder in too large. You need a 7/8 bore out of a dodge shadow. I am able to hold 11psi on the 2 step with the footbrake 6 psi without a 2 step.

It did have drums, but they just hit the scrap pile. I'm putting four piston discs on the rear.