My TSM build thread

Didn't you put a csr shield on it last year? What made you put a bell on it? I often wish I had just put a csr shield on mine because the blanket is a pain.

I did. It's a real pain to get the bellhousing bolts in with the shield. And it hits the tunnel and rattles the car. I'm not a big fan.

Ok, I'll give you the bracket I made to keep the blanket off the shift linkage. I just put the blanket on this week, so it's not been used.

I have another case I'll have to swap my trans parts into.

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1395498849.628913.jpg

Is there anything you aren't upgrading this year? :) No wonder your trying so hard to get more races going, you have a lot invested this year.

I'm scratching my head wondering why I'm doing it.

New ignition
Upgraded trans and convertor
Upgraded rockers and pushrods
New axles, spherical bushings, bracing, ford tube ends and rear brakes
Re-wired everything
Lots of powdercoat
New wheels and front tires
New hood and decklid

Gonna be a hell of a part out sale when I go broke.

I understand where your at. But, I have the luxury of upgrading the turbo and running something else if we have no races. That was a part of the reason I had no desire to build a stock block. But until then I'm still keeping the 3 bolt turbo.

What did you have for rockers before the switch. Scorpions? Did you go with jessel? Very nice build!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

He didn't want to. I was out of money and we were pressed for time. It was only a temporary setup.