My TTA IC and New Aftermarket Duct/Scoop

great - i've been waiting to see these pics!

but - i have trouble getting to your website sometimes... like right now it just times out... can't resolve the domain name. i'll try again later...

Had some problems with the domain this past week but seems to work fine again, give it a try later and you should be able to get there.

The scoop fits well, I used some blackened stainless steel screws to secure it to the IC. Will remove my sway bar (will have it powder coated) and that way be able to reinstall the complete IC with duct as one piece from underneath.

Jan you do know the TTA tag was not stamped out like a Buick right .. ??

-----------

Not following you on this one? Might be a language issue :)

Ill get a pic today or tomorrow .. TTAs are maybe silked screend.. the tag is smooth ... nothing stamped in it like you have

hmmm how do ya post pics here ??? hmmmmm this should do it ...in the pic you can see where the writing part of the lable flaked off ... sorry for the crappy pics but ya should see what I mean

Attachments

• ttalable.jpg
    ttalable.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 80
Ok, see what you are saying. Mine been engraved (part number etc). Looks good but might not be 100% authentic but works fine for me :)

I thought it looked fine to... You can accually read it !!! But the "purist" may not :eek: :D