You can type here any text you want

my Turbo T...:(

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

asrnj77

It sucks that I have to do this but lemme know if interested...

87 Turbo T - 180k on the clock
rebuilt hi performance tranny 2800 stall
TA 49 Turbo
Hooker cat back exhaust (cat is off but in the trunk)
Joe Lubrant 93 chip
Knock gauge, boost gauge, oil pressue, temp gauge
K&N filter
37lb injectors
Interior is nice redone 4 years ago
Paint done 14 months ago (nimbus grey)
also Clarion Auto PC 310 cd player w/ GPS
power windows, manual locks, air still blows somewhat cold

Car runs great...many little things like new plug wires, alingment, recent fluid change, some new electronic equipment. Daily driver...no rust! (even before the paint job). send me your e-mail for pics
car is located outside washington dc
asking 7.5k obo

Hi,
Can I plese get some pics E-mailed to Braxtoo@aol.com? I've been looking around here for about 2 months and haven't found anything so maybe it's time to look out of state. Your car sounds great, thanks in advance.

Brian

I'm bumping this....

The Good : Car is in really good shape it was until very recently my daily driver and I still drive it 2-3 times a week. Don't let the high mileage scare you this car has had a new chain, rear main seal, ignition module, coil pack and wires installed. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it at all (thats probably why it was my daily driver)

- High Performance Transmission Rebuild w/ 2800 stall

- 37lb injectors, lubrant 93 chip, TA49 turbo, 2.5 dp with external wastegate, K&N filter, posi-traction, Hooker cat back exhaust (have cat in trunk)

- Paint job 1.5 year old - no rust anywhere - ever! - Interior 4.5 years old

- Boost gauge, oil pressure, temp, knock gauge - Has Clarion Auto PC 310 with GPS - haven't finished installing so not in the pics yet. Also have a few knick knacks including decals, books, new spark plugs, etc. Just had alignment, fluid change.

The Bad - Right after I got it painted some *!#%%$$#! at work scratched the passenger side door you can see in the pic, haven't tryed buffing it out yet. Also a small crack in widshield about 1" long and a tiny crack about the size of a pencil eraser. Slow window motor and thats about it. The air still works although its cold I wouldn't say ice cold. The front seatbelts could also use replacing as the elasticty is not as good as it once was. I also wouldn't say the paint job was the best ever but looks good from a short distance. Tires still have life on them. Interior looks really good but the headliner has some stains and should probably be replaced for optimal looks. Also the two front center caps on the wheels fell off - these are cheap on ebay and buick websites. Bill collectors and IRS are encouraging the sale. I am willing to assist in any reasonable shipping and will answer any questions. The stereo alone was $1900 new.... prefer that you e-mail me at asrnj77@hotmail.com

6,000 cash to the first person with it....trying to help send all the pics everybody wants and arrange all the little plans here and there

But I gotta move this so 6k now....great deal no rust now or ever!

Back