You can type here any text you want

N64 on #332 (aluminuim spare)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1badTTA

Resident Smart A$$
Well low and behold, I got out and checked my spare with a magnet, and it didn't stick!!!
I was under the assumption that I was like everyone else and had the steal rim and the N64 option and even after looking I still thought I did, but the Rim is actually aluminum.

FYI: It doesn't have any holes in it and looks like a normal spare and is painted gloss black. I will try to get pic's but no gaurentees.

well holy crapola!!

there is something we all learn everyday-

runs to phone to call all buddies with tta's

Have to check mine as well then, so this means they didn't use the standard N64 alu rim that we all expected!

Digging in my drawer for a magnet :-)

:D :D :D he he he.....funny, after 13 years some clever guy starts to use his brain and a great discover has come trough!
Run up the stairs to the garage and started to search after the spare wheel that has been out of the car since the first day i bought it, and YES aluminium!:cool:

Was this an option on any Camaro/ TA? Just thought there might be a chance of getting one out of the yard.

Found two of these 16" aluminum spares in the yard today. They are black and look just like a steel wheel, but when you pick it up.....what a difference! Going to get one for the GN and was wondering if they are rare? If so, I might have to get them both.

Back