NCAA Tournament Pool

V8KILLR

2speed 1day fast & faster
FREE POOL, LOOK BELOW AT OTHER POST!!!!!!
Not sure if this is a good idea or not. I love to get into BBall pools for march madness. Would anyone be into starting a pool? I'd be willing to run it. I'd say $5 to get in and winner take all. Let me know if any of you guys are in. If it starts rolling, I will need your pics by 10:00 am EST and paypal the money to GN231Racing@Hotmail.com, which is also where the pics should be sent. Please post so others will see the numbers of people that are in.

Thanks,
Jason

Ok guys,
How about this idea? Go to www.espn.com. There is a FREE fantasy NCAA tournament. I started a group named Gear Heads. You will 1st need to register. Then make your pics 2nd. Then join my group Gear Heads 3rd. Password is Grand National.

Jason

I will probably get in tomorrow. I was going to get on ESPN's pool anyhow.

The losers each have to put a post on the board commenting on what a great guy the winner is, and how they wish they had his mechanical ability and good looks:D

Nice, good idea blackbuick87!!!! I'll also say this, any one that beats me if you are in the DC area I'll take out for some rounds of beer.

Jason

I just registered under your cat.(gearheads)------name is ghall65157.I went out on a limb on a couple of picks!!!!!!!!!!:p

All fear weber st.!!!!!!!:)

Geoff