You can type here any text you want

need a little help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWCHAPTER

Need Speed
Trying to install caspers cam sensor cap .... I was turning the engine over by hand and using a hose felt the compression in #1 cylinder (drivers side closet to front of car) so I check to the timing mark and it is not lined up so I keep turning by hand to line up to the 0 mark and it seems pretty far... so i tried it a second time and as I was starting to turn it , it felt like where I had it was sucking in air thru the hose .... is this right???

It could be 180 out,as the cam spins once for every 2 revoutions of the crank. If you are not removing the sensor,just unbolt the old cap and put the new one on and go. No adjustment needed.

i have already pulled it out , i do think i have it 180 out already so thats why i want to install the cap..... so it says that you have to turn it over a little to line up the mark with the 0 but how much is a little and how much is too much....:confused:

Back