Need A Little Help!

silverdenali22

Ok here is the problem--I pulled the motor out and rebuilt it because the number 1 cylinder was full of water. I thought that it was the head gasket or a cracked a head. I took the intake cleaned it good and checked over it, looked fine. I took the block and had it hot tanked and checked, the guy said it looked good. So I order some GN1 Heads and the bulletproof head gaskets and put it back together. I went to put the starter on and saw something coming out of the oil pan. I checked it out and it was Anti Freeze. So I looked at the number 1 cylinder and it was full of water agian! :mad: So where is it coming from? Could the intake be cracked and I missed it or the block and the guy missed it?

Sorry to say that it can be almost anything except the heads that have now been eliminated from possible causes.* Its always possible the shop missed/did not find a crack in the block or manifold.* You need to do it again possibly with a different shop.Also, its a good idea to run plain water, or water with RMI-25 instead of antifreeze until the engine is broken in and all possible leaks under control.* Antifreeze and bearings don't mix well.* HTHMH