You can type here any text you want

Need a pic of fuse box and no spark.....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Checked cam and crank signal at module and they appear to be working,it would pulse voltmeter. Injectors are pulsing according to noid light. What are the chances Ive got another bad module and/or coil? I also removed and regrounded ground wires on back of right head,still no spark.

I might have to take you up on the cam sensor try,gonna try a few more things.Read one of your old posts about moving the cam sensor,gonna try that and another new module first

gn fuse box 1.JPG

Where all the spagetti meet's...87 GN

Definitely try moving the cam sensor a little. As crazy at it is, I have found the setting to vary when different modules are used. :confused:

RL

Well I moved cam sensor and have spark,battery to weak to start. Charging battery while Im at work,hopefully it'll start tonite. I did remove the 2nd NAPA module and installed an Oreilly BWD.

I would advise you to find an OEM Delco module and try that. Aftermarket modules have design flaws and I personally wouldn't use one of them on my car.

I'm proud to say that it lives again.Installed a BWD module and had weak spark, moved cam sensor just a little and bingo! It runs great! I removed the grounds from back of head, put a bolt thru them and ran a 10 gauge wire to intake a few days ago, it didn't fix the no spark issue but now my volts read higher than they have in years. Around 14-14.2 at idle with no lights on,13-13.7 with them on. Gonna hafta replace starter solenoid but at least it's running great when it starts. Thanks Rick and all the others for the advice. I priced GM module today and it was $236!!!!! Gonna try this one and see how it does.

You could go with type 2 GM and get new coils and module all for around $200.

Back