need D-5 Converter

bnewsom

Hoping to find an affordable D5 taken out of a healthy transmission. Maybe fom where someone has upgraded to a higher stall unit. Please PM with a shipped price to zip 36027. Also interested in a good BFR trans if someone has one available. I'm running a weakker version and would like to upgrade.
Thanks,
Bob

Hoping to find an affordable D5 taken out of a healthy transmission. Maybe fom where someone has upgraded to a higher stall unit. Please PM with a shipped price to zip 36027. Also interested in a good BFR trans if someone has one available. I'm running a weakker version and would like to upgrade.
Thanks,
Bob

PM me as I have a couple and can pass along a good deal to you. Have one stock and one restalled D5 convertor that I bought last year but have never used. Both used but the restalled said to have less than 3000 miles. I'm in Central GA but could possibly get one or both down to my parents in SW GA if it would help you out. I think either way it's driving distance for you and the shipping would kill you on the cost since they do have some weight to them. $50 for both if you pick up.