need g.n. tuner in west michigan

speedfreakv6

speedfreakv6
does anyone know of the best tuner in mid michigan area ???have fast car but with everything i have done, should be faster, i think im not tuning correctly .all the other g.n guys around say i should be faster .so i want to get it tuned right.car runs 11s but iguess should run high 10s .to many mods to list. :confused: guys with less than i have done are beating me not cool :eek:

what is your mod list and what are you using to tune? I may be of some help if your near by.

Evan

parts list 87 g.n.

well where do i start .i am at work and all paper work is at home so ill go off memory .block stage 1 252 ci carillo crank carillo rods girdled .je pistons ,block was bought from chattanooga tennessee ,a guy called geeker??? i guess he is big time down there ! postons 110 cam 42 1/2 green strip 009s,turbo ta 60 redone by turbonetics ,terry houston 3"d.p .poston headers and cross over ,heads fully ported and polished champion cast ,intake old bgc max flow ported to match heads done by valley performance and machine ionia mi. ,19 row stock location intercooler ,smc methanol injection ,billet f.p regulator ,2 walbro 255 f.pumps hot wire kit ,tps enhancer ,turbotweak chip,373 gear ,trans by art carr ,3200 stall ,hemco 70 mm plenum race version ,70 mm accufab t.b.adjust waste gate .do have scanmaster.i cant think of anything else right now ,if need specifics on rod lenth and crank size will have to find papers cuz my mem sucks also dont remember specs on cam .what do you think it should run ???? 11.40s best w/bfg drag radials at us 131 drag strip.i think i need bigger injectors ??? run 26 psi no knock 02 815 f.p set 45 off line :biggrin:

HEY SHANKS i am located right in between lansing and grand rapids . i work for ionia ford ,service manager .if you have ever heard of ionia ??? nothing but prisons .1/2 population is in the prisons lol .but would like to get with you or atleast talk to you if you think you can help ,cuz my master ford techs are lost ,go figure ford hasnt made anything like a g.n so they have no idea where to start .any help will work thanks SPEEDFREAK

well i have a wide band O2 sensor that we can hook up to it, and go from there. You may be running out of injector. Let me know when you have some free time. Yea I've heard of Ionia, I live in Rochester its 30miles north of Detroit, right off 75.

lmk

Evan