You can type here any text you want

Need Help – 86’ GVWR Door Sticker

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

F-1

Need Help – 86’ GVWR Door Sticker

Need some Florida TR Lovin….

Can anyone send me a good pic of their door stickers on an 1986 Regal.. Does NOT need to Be a Turbo car.. I am restoring my car and need new ones. My tire loading one is fine, but wouldn’t mind that pic also to compare. I have someone to reproduce them but my GVWR is missing some information about the safety info paragraph on the bottom half.. If you can’t take a picture, please type out what the entire sticker states.. Not looking for your vin# so don’t get too suspicious. Also if you could take down some accurate measurements of them would be great..

Thanks in advance for your help…

Dave

There is not 1 '86 regal in FL that someone can read off their stickers???? :confused:

Sorry Dave checked my dad's car and it's missing the sticker...

Hey last night I saw your old LS1 Camaro (white w/ black stripes) at Gainesville... Unfortunately on the first pass the DS broke :(

Originally posted by 86brick
Sorry Dave checked my dad's car and it's missing the sticker...

Hey last night I saw your old LS1 Camaro (white w/ black stripes) at Gainesville... Unfortunately on the first pass the DS broke :(

Thanks... Man it finally broke.. A stock drive shaft running 10.30's to 10.40's... It had to go some time.. :D

Originally posted by F-1
Thanks... Man it finally broke.. A stock drive shaft running 10.30's to 10.40's... It had to go some time.. :D

Yeah the guy said he has run some 10.40's with your car consistently and he figured the stock DS would eventually break... He drove the car there, but luckily he had AAA and was gonna get a tow truck...

Oh BTW, I checked my dad's car ('86 Ttype) again and with the car outside in the light where I could see it does have the GVWR sticker on the door and it was a bit fated, but I was able to make out the bottom paragraph... It reads:

THIS VEHICLE CONFORMS TO ALL APPLI-
CABLE FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY
AND BUMPER STANDARDS IN EFFECT ON
THE DATE OF MANUFACTURE SHOW ABOVE

I hope that helps you and good luck restoring the white car!

Later, Steve

Originally posted by 86brick
Yeah the guy said he has run some 10.40's with your car consistently and he figured the stock DS would eventually break... He drove the car there, but luckily he had AAA and was gonna get a tow truck...

Oh BTW, I checked my dad's car ('86 Ttype) again and with the car outside in the light where I could see it does have the GVWR sticker on the door and it was a bit fated, but I was able to make out the bottom paragraph... It reads:

THIS VEHICLE CONFORMS TO ALL APPLI-
CABLE FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY
AND BUMPER STANDARDS IN EFFECT ON
THE DATE OF MANUFACTURE SHOW ABOVE

I hope that helps you and good luck restoring the white car!

Later, Steve

Thanks Steve.. That will be of help

Back