You can type here any text you want

Need Help ASAP!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LikeMySix

Finally got my TA heads after 11weeks since I ordered them, after getting them I started right away finishing up my shortblock assembly I got from Lonnie diers. Now I've ran into another problem the ARP stud kit Lonnie included with the shortblock purchase is missing 2 12point nuts:mad: This really has me in a bind because I've sold my house and only have a few days left before I have to be out. Trying to get lonnie to send them most likely wont happen in time I need them like yesterday! The motor has be be installed in the car by mid week. I have a spare hex nut from a older set of studs(my luck only 1) so if anyone has 2 spare ARP12 points(or 1 hex to get me thru the head torque) please let me know.

TIA

Frank

I thought of Cal but hes in Bowling green :( I found Jegs has them in stock Tuesday is the soonest I can get them from anywhere. After next day shipping those 2 nuts will cost me $40 :eek: A whole new set is $160. This really sucks. Lonnie is in BG too, surely cant wait to hear back from him.

Mike where are you located? You have the hex or 12 point?

Frank

Mike,
someone here locally came thru for me. Even still brother I appreciate your offer to help. Nice to know some people still have kindness in there heart.

Take care

Frank

Back