You can type here any text you want

Need Help Please!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackjack3

I live in the seattle area and I need some help with my car ASAP...I keep blowing the ccci fuse, and the car pops and doesnt idle right. Im about to order a new coil pack and ignition module from acdelco but i would like this confirmed first. If you could help please get back to me. Ill buy lunch, beer, or whatever you want...I just dont know much about these cars...THANK YOU

Blackjack,

One thing to check of course is the grounds and also where the coil bracket bolts to intake manifold since this is one of the grounds. If you want to stay w/the seattle area guys you could try and send a PM to Turbofabricator or Geno - they are both VERY knowledgeable on these cars. Otherwise I'd say go ahead and repost this in the the general engine area since you'd get a ton of responses on what it may be.

Good Luck:smile:

Mike

I local too and probably have a spare ignition module and coil pack you could try to see if its your problem.

Hey, Ben, you may want to take Josh up on that offer- if the problem isn't the coil pack/module, you've saved yourself some $$$.

Pete

Back