You can type here any text you want

Need Help To Tune!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gold69charger

I was wondering if someone in NJ,PA,NY or DE would be willing to help me tune my TTA. I am located in Sicklerville,NJ. I just got it back from the paint shop and do not have the cash for a scan tool right now. If someone would be willing to come over and bring a scan toll I would be greatly appriative! I can not bring the car anywhere because it is not insured as of yet (more money issues)!

Thanks,
Joe

Just out of curiosity but in your sig it says it's all stock. Why does it need to be tuned if it's all stock unless you're just looking for someone to just scan it to make sure nothing is wrong.

Originally posted by 72firebird
Just out of curiosity but in your sig it says it's all stock. Why does it need to be tuned if it's all stock unless you're just looking for someone to just scan it to make sure nothing is wrong.

I have a problem with the idle,it revs up and down and will stall sometimes when sitting in drive with foot on brake.

check all your assist and vacuum lines - especially the line into the turbo from the T - $5 says it is off or leaking.

If nobody has messed with anything, more than likely you have a vacuum leak.

And scantool wont show you where the vacuum leak is. Will show an elevated BLM number, but thats about it.

If someone started messing with the TPS and IAC settings... then you have to readjust those and fix the vacuum leak.

HTH

Originally posted by Razor
If nobody has messed with anything, more than likely you have a vacuum leak.

And scantool wont show you where the vacuum leak is. Will show an elevated BLM number, but thats about it.

If someone started messing with the TPS and IAC settings... then you have to readjust those and fix the vacuum leak.

HTH

OK...checked for vacuum leaks and found none!

I should probaly explain in greater detail:

I bought the car from a guy in NY a little while ago and as soon as I got it I tore the engine bay apart for paint...as soon as it was sprayed I put it all back together and when I had the rest of the money had the rest of the car sprayed.

So to make a long story short,I have not even driven the car but around the block and do not really know if the IAC, TPS or anything else has been messed with! Thats why I would like someone to just go over it with a scan tool to make sure everything is set where they should be.

I have attached a pic!

Attachments

• enginebay6.jpg
    enginebay6.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 76
Back