You can type here any text you want

need help with a walbro 400 fuel regulator doesn't move right

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

villain1

i went from a walbro 255 to a walbro 400 it was working fine before i changed the fuel pump it drop 5 or 6 pount when i pull the vac um line but know with the 400 it doesn't move hardly at all may 1 or 2 pounds

ill let you know how that chip works eric haven't had a chance to see if it will run at full throttle yet because of the regulator i think it going to be good tho

You could use the vent line by the evap canister as your return line since its 5/16th instead of 1/4. At the tank connection switch the vent line with new hose over to the return line from the sender. Now do the same for the vent setup. It was posted before about this pump and worked for that member. This will save you from running new lines.

ok thank i was going to look and see where the vent line went to see if i could switch it first thank that what ill do i was just about to give up on this Gn every time i fix one thing some thing else go all most every thing is new under the hood except the feul line

No problem! That is enough pump for mid 10s on race fuel. Don't "hope for mid 10's", Make it run mid 10's! You will have all the advice and guidance you need here on this board. All you need is the money for parts, an open mind to consume the advice, and the guts/balls(Mods, can I say "Balls":D) to apply it all! The first time I see you type "I dont want push it too hard", "use that much boost", or say "you're scared of ..." I will only offer you daily driveability advice and 13 second power secrets. Deal? LMAO!:)

but but i don't go slow that for grandma lmaoo it all out or nothing ballls to the wall i'm a speed freak let just say i barely have my license . and thank for the advise.

Ok, I see. I'm not going to give you the responsibily of driving and saftey speech until you "deserve it". I do ask that you read this website and use some of the provided links included on the site. Read it all but no huge rush. It will answer a ton of questions, help you understand these cars and make you more comfortable being an owner.
http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com/

ok i didn't mean any disrespect some time i type thing wrong cause i'm in a hurry i don't know how to slow down, that why i'm always making mistake's , i don't have any patient's , this is not my only turbo car . Me and my friend are doing a mustang gt with a cobra motor with 88mm turbo this is going to be a learning experience for us he has more patient then me but i can't get him to do anything so i mite be doing this solo. this is why i just got the Gn to study and learn from. i got the car from anther friend that spent all the money in it but could not get it to run right. or he had the wrong person working on it, it is putting out over 26# of boost with a 70mm turbo. but i'm still adding more thing it didn't have like an AEM wideband 02 and a fuel gauge by the window, the motor is strong.

and that site is a good site for me i'm still reading there alot to learn from that site and i think it will also help me with the other car to thank you again for the info

Cool! I didn't find anything disrespectful. You should post all you know about the mods that car has also. Good luck with the cobra too. I like those cars a lot.

thanks the fuel line change it fix the regulator problem and the waldro 400 give me plenty of fuel but know i think the eE boost commander is going out to know it will hold boost for a little bit at wot the like when it get over 18# of boost i lose all boost could that be the boost commander it hook up to the ecm witch control's the waist gate i think that right. any help with that

Back