You can type here any text you want

Need help with bring back a basket case TTA to life

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WIKEDV6

Ok guys I am also new to TTA, I will be picking up a basket case TTA. No motor, no trans, no AC box. And bunch of other stuff missing or cut out. I would like to put everything back on including the AC. I have plenty of GN power trains sitting around and I would like to use them instead of buying the FWD heads and TTA headers since the original heads and headers were different. What I need to know is; if I go with a GN motor with factory GN heads (8445 casting) and stock or TA style headers for a GN, would I have any problems with the heater/AC box? Would I have to make a custom downpipe? I did do a search but I am still not sure what the answer is.

Also Can I use the AC/heater box out of any third gen?

T I A

Prasad

There isn't any good cheap solution if you don't have a set of TTA headers with what you're doing. If you use 8445's you will at very least have a car that's hard to work on and needs a custom made downpipe. The easiest solution would be to find a set of TTA Headers, but get ready to pay up for a set.

There isn't any good cheap solution if you don't have a set of TTA headers with what you're doing. If you use 8445's you will at very least have a car that's hard to work on and needs a custom made downpipe. The easiest solution would be to find a set of TTA Headers, but get ready to pay up for a set.

The sad thing is that I had two sets of TTA headers and sold them a while ago. Now it's coming back to bite me in the a$$.:(

Prasad

I have an easy solution...........DONT BUY ANYMORE CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

I have an easy solution...........DONT BUY ANYMORE CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

You are right my brother, I just can't help my self. This deal came to me though, I wasn't looking for any more cars. Remember I have no more room!!!:D

Prasad

Back