You can type here any text you want

Need help with FAST system

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Randy just told me this:

Jason Dale installed the FAST computer and removed the stock computer. I don't know what things need to be changed to put it back to stock. I do know that you will need a large Mass airflow sensor made by Granatelli (look on the internet or in a Summitt or Jegs catalog). The TTA does not have a Mass airflow sensor now because the FAST system does not need it. It installs on the intake pipe right after the air filter. Also, the injectors need to be changed to 50 lb. and you must buy a computer chip to match the injectors. You should write an email to Jason Dale to ask everything that needs to be changed to put back the stock computer. Ask Uffe if he has any Computer chips that go with 50# injectors. I say 50# injectors because you have a very healthy cam and a large turbo, so you need to get the biggest injectors that can work with a stock computer.

It would cost me more $$$ again and it will probably be alot of work.

If anyone is willing to help me set up this FAST computer on "long distance" I willing to pay that guy the $$$$ instead.

Ok at least it starts and runs, now the rpm is not coming up, so this means the screw on your throttle body is not tightened in enough. Please turn the screw in until you see the idle come up cold to around 1300 rpm in park. We will get you through this don't panic

If you can connect your laptop in the car to the internet, we can try and do online programing ecu from my laptop here in Canada, and i can help steer you through things better

Originally posted by norbs
If you can connect your laptop in the car to the internet, we can try and do online programing ecu from my laptop here in Canada, and i can help steer you through things better

Is that possible..?
Yes I can connect my Lap Top to the internet and still be in the car but I need to fix a longer patch cable first.
I don´t know what the time difference are, that could also be a little problem.
I don´t work this weekend so it might be a good time to do it then?

Yes its possible, you are using the windows version correct? calcomWp. And we can chat back and forth, but i will have control of your ecm, all i need is your ip address and i can give you instructions, i am home today but the weekend is ok too. You are on highspeed internet?

All you have to do is run calcomwp with the ignition key on and then hit communications and start server, and give me the number that pops up in the window. Make sure the ecm cable is connected but not online mode

Back