You can type here any text you want

Need help with proportioning valve

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

buddy

I bought a brass proportioning valve from kirban along with entire new system. Stainless brake lines, braided hoses, hydroboost, master cylinder, wheel cyinders. When I go to bleed, I cant get any fluid from rear brakes so I figure the proportioning valve is not centered. I try a couple of different methods that I read online and I cant get anything from rear...I end up getting so pissed off I take the entire pv off car because I figure that there is no pressure anywhere so the thing has to center itself but it wont. I tried to fins a picture of how the button looks when it is centered but cant find one. Can anybody give me a pointer about figuring this shit out. Thanks.

I just bled my brakes all four of them. No issues with the brass blocks. Make sure you have fluid in the reservoir undo the cap. Pump until nothing but fluid comes out. I use a cheap brake bleeder kit and a very helpful 7 yr old!!
As long as all your lines are in and there are no leaks there should be no problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply. I had to manually re-center my prportioning valve and all was perfect !

Back