Need pics of aft. market DP's

japSW20

hey guys,Im looking for pictures of aftermarket downpipes on hotair cars,preferably with a aftermarket elbow,Im tring to fab up something but need some ideas :cool:

old picture here but the best one I have at the moment

Attachments

• TurboT.jpg
    TurboT.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 126
Here ya go

This up-pipe / downpipe is the Kenne Bell exhaust system. 2.5" dp.

Attachments

• Mvc-005f.jpg.jpg
    Mvc-005f.jpg.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 97
  • Mvc-006f.jpg.jpg
    Mvc-006f.jpg.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 76
here are the mease DP and the ATR up-pipe:

Enjoy!

John

Attachments

• two_down_pipes_good_pic.jpg
    two_down_pipes_good_pic.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 72
  • two_up_pipes_good_pic.jpg
    two_up_pipes_good_pic.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 67
racemybuick said:
here are the mease DP and the ATR up-pipe:

Enjoy!

John
dam that downpipe is nice,If you dont mind me asking how much $$ did it run you?and di you feel a difrence in performance? i plan on runing a similiar downpipe with a short length of piping exiting infront of the rear wheel(straight piped) :biggrin:

I never installed this pipe!!! I have the motor completely torn down, with heads getting 1000 dollars worth of work, intake getting finished up, and trying to pull some $$$ together for the turbo/injectors/alky combo.....So....pipe sits with a 3" stainless dump in a big box in the trunk of the poor t....

I hear it is a HUGE gain over any other pipe. I will have the car running in hopefully 12 months, so I can let you know how it works out....

pipe cost me $450 with the coating and the dump 2 years ago, and I cannot seem to find the mease web site to find out if he is still making these things!!!

It is the mease 3" pipe, and it was the dump combo....

John ;)

Mease still makes them, i am waiting on mine as we speak. Website is down but his brother Phil who is on here is working on it for him

thanks 85! I couldnt find his page or any of the pics he used to have posted of his pipes...good to know keith is still at it!!!

john ;)