You can type here any text you want

Need Pictures to finish my rebuild help!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83TurboGuy

Whynd it up
:confused:im almost done rebulding my 83 t-type just putting everything back were it goes but im lost ??? so far i have most of the big parts on all thats left it plugs and lines and smog hoses so it would really help if u can send me some picture of yer 3.8 carb turbo engind with out the chrome peace covering the whole carburater and i need a pic of whats behind it thanx would be really help full unless u know a sight with all this pictures send me a link preciate it

I have a few more, but I will have to find them...

www.beforeblack.net/tnotes.htm

turbo20setup.jpg

Dont know if any of my pics will help but here you go, these were taken the day i bought the car....

07111752.jpg

07111751c.jpg

07111751b.jpg

07111751.jpg

the thing that the carburater sits on behind it theres a little upside down elbo i dnt know if a hoes goes there or what ..???

the thing that the carburater sits on behind it theres a little upside down elbo i dnt know if a hoes goes there or what ..???

PCV,... What do you guys think? connects from the plenum to the intake manifold

I'll see if I can take a pic of my emission sticker for you. I also just bought a GM manual for the 81-83 trouble shooting system. If the pic doesn't come out I'll post from the book for you.

Back